Sharp & Carter has partnered with a thriving Logistics and Supply Chain organisation. This is a valuable opportunity for a talented Financial Accountant to join a high performing finance team and drive business growth.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Month end reporting and analysis
- Prepare and manage annual budgets and quarterly forecasting
- Prepare P&L and Balance Sheet reports
- Prepare Statutory Reporting
- Maintain fixed asset registers
- Assist with audits
- Completing Tax Returns, BAS and tax provisions
- Ad hoc reporting
You are CA/CPA qualified or nearing completion, having commenced your career in the chartered environment or having gained experience in a similar commercial organisation. Your interpersonal and communication skills are exceptional, consistently displaying a willingness to provide ongoing support to all key stakeholders. You will have demonstrated strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For further enquiries, feel free to contact Steph Dawson at: email@example.com.