Our client is a well known top ASX listed organisation that is a Market Leader in their field. They are looking for a Financial Accountant to join a high performing finance function. With career progression across the group team and several business units they are a fantastic organisation to begin your commercial career in.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager you will be responsible for contributing to the overall success of the finance function with responsibility across financial and group reporting as well as ad-hoc project work.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts
- Provide technical accounting advice
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting
- ASX reporting requirements
- Consolidation of business unit reporting
- Accounting advisory
- Ad-hoc projects
You will be an experienced finance professional who is CA qualified and are looking to make your first move from Big 4/mid tier or who has started your career within a Big 4 environment. You will have strong technical accounting skills, with expertise in statutory reporting, governance, compliance and controls. You will encompass strong communication skills and be able to partner within the finance function and wider business at all levels.
- Career progression
- ASX listed organisation
- Report into an excellent manager and mentor
- Employee discounts
- competitive salary, bonus structure and benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Close to public transport
Our client is a large ASX listed organisation who are the market leader in their field.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen Mezger on email@example.com