Sharp & Carter has partnered with a multi-billion dollar Animal Healthcare business, which is continuing to thrive in current economic conditions. Due to an internal rotation, they are now seeking a bright and technically gifted Financial Accountant to join their Financial Accounting team.
The Role | Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager
Ensure the delivery of timely and accurate financial results via duties including, but not limited to the following:
- Liaising with the FP&A team to ensure accurate financial results are submitted
- Budgeting, cashflow, and forecasting reports
- Prepare monthly journals
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure the integrity of data in the general ledger
- Play an active role in the development of financial reporting and the projects set up to deliver this to enhance overall financial control.
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service, documenting changes to processes and procedures
CA/CPA qualified, you will possess a minimum of 4 years of experience within a chartered accounting firm or fast-paced, commercial organisation.
You will have demonstrated the capability to consistently meet deadlines and form healthy working relationships with stakeholders across the business.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at firstname.lastname@example.org.