A national leader in retail, this business has experienced strong, organic growth in recent years which has remained true despite the economic challenges of 2020. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position and expand its Australian presence.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the primary purpose of this position will be monthly board and management reporting, as well as complying with statutory reporting requirements. In addition, you will be working in a team to deliver:
- Review, understand and implement accounting standards
- Prepare and review statutory reporting
- Board & Management Reporting (including commentary/insights)
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes (e.g. automation and process improvement initiatives)
- Annual budget process
- FBT return
- Business partner with internal and external stakeholders
- Commercial projects and analysis
You are CA or CPA qualified, having ideally commenced your career in the chartered environment. Following, you will have experience within a complex commercial organisation with exposure to compliance reporting and engaging stakeholders across the organisation. Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to develop strong professional relationships.
Candidates with SAP and/or retail experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0432 167 919.