Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged by a large multinational organisation to source a high-calibre Financial Accountant.
The purpose of this position is to accurately and efficiently assist with finalising the month end close, account reconciliations and reporting for responsible business. As well as, assisting with the developing meaningful trend and variance analysis and supporting assigned tasks within the financial control and operational environment, whilst assisting with the continuous improving processes. The duties of you role will include but not be limited to the following.
- Assist with monthly financial reports
- Assist with investigating and monitoring financial information, including the following.
– Monthly accruals
– Balance sheet reconciliations via Blackline
– Balance sheet and P&L results
– Intercompany balances
- Assist key stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely month-end reporting
- Prepare journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Support budgeting and forecasting processes
- Support the wider finance team and other stakeholders on all items impacting general ledger master data
- Assist with process improvements
- Ad hoc projects as they arise
About the Organisation
Our client is a large global Media & Communications group that is a true market leader and industry icon. They are currently going through a of significant period of transformation globally as part of positioning them for continued success.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org