Our client is a household Not For Profit brand and one of the most highly sought after employers within the Melbourne market. They have an exceptional culture, a top-tier leadership team and offer outstanding rewards, benefits and opportunities to their employees.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller and dotted line to the CFO, your role will be a broad and dynamic one where you will lead financial reporting and provide commercial support to a range of key stakeholders within the group.
More specifically, your key duties will include:
- Establishing relationships outside of finance to deliver analytical support to senior decision makers
- Co-ordinating and managing the month-end and year-end reporting process
- Management of tax compliance program (direct & indirect tax)
- Assisting with the annual budgeting process
- Performing general ledger and account reconciliations
- Ensuring compliance of statutory accounts with all relevant accounting standards
- Performing monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
CA/CPA qualified, you will be an ambitious and high calibre candidate taking your first step from a Big 4 or Mid-tier firm or having had previous industry experience within a large commercial environment. You will have an in-depth technical understanding combined with demonstrated commercial awareness. You will possess exceptional communication skills as your ability to interact, engage and influence stakeholders across the business will be crucial to your success.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to become part of a truly unique business. You will be joining a household name with an outstanding culture and fantastic career progression opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Munro at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0439 275 181.