Sharp & Carter has partnered with a multi-billion dollar Pharmaceutical wholesaler which has grown a further five percent in revenue over the most recent financial year. Due to an internal rotation, they are now seeking a bright and technically gifted Financial Accountant to work within their logistics business unit.
The Role | Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager
- Preparation of the interim and final accounts and month-end procedures.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for all fixed asset matters including running depreciation, addition, disposals and maintaining asset reports.
- Ensure the integrity of general ledger accounts.
- Play an active role in the development of financial reporting and the projects set up to deliver this to enhance overall financial control.
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service, documenting changes to processes and procedures.
CA/CPA qualified, you will possess in-depth month end experience within a commercial organisation, have demonstrated the capability to meet deadlines and forming healthy working relationships with stakeholders across the business.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at firstname.lastname@example.org.