Sharp & Carter has partnered with an innovative and fast-growing ASX listed organisation that has established itself as a premium top-tier brand in the Australian market. They have an exceptional culture, a top-tier leadership team, and offer outstanding rewards, benefits, and opportunities to their employees.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the focus of this role will be to ensure compliance with all group reporting requirements. Specifically, your role will include the following:
- Analyse and prepare consolidated monthly financial reports with associated commentaries
- Ensuring compliance in accordance with accounting standards, ASX listing rules
- Review of existing reporting processes and controls to streamline reporting and realise efficiencies
- Liaise with divisional business leaders to provide insightful analysis and improve operational performance
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly reporting to major shareholders
- Assist with strategic projects, utilising financial acumen and technical expertise to endure the best outcome for the Group
CA/CPA qualified or near completion, you will be an ambitious and high calibre candidate with prior experience in the retail industry as an Assistant or Financial Accountant.
You will have an in-depth technical understanding combined with commercial awareness. You will possess exceptional communication skills as your ability to interact, engage, and influence stakeholders across the business will be crucial to your success.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0432 167 919.