Backed by a global leader this reputable Australian manufacturer boasts a proud history for over 60 years providing a broad range of solutions across various industries.
Due to an internal promotion our client is seeking a passionate candidate who wants to take the next step in their career to a Financial Accountant. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Daily/weekly bank reconciliations
- Administration of Capex management including capitalisations and capex reporting
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Responsible for Motor Vehicle lease management
- Assist with indirect tax preparations (GST, FBT, BAS) and payroll tax
- Sales rebate processing
- Assist with year end audit preparation
- Reconcile GL intercompany payable accounts
- Other adhoc duties when requested
As the successful candidate you will have a minimum of 3+ years post degree qualification and working towards a professional qualification. This role will expect you to be inquisitive, take ownership and the ability to challenge the status quo, this role will also see you partnering with various stakeholders with the ability to engage and build relationships, strong interpersonally with effective communication skills. Experience with a large ERP system is desirable as within the next 12-24 months they will be implementing a new system (SAP) however in the meantime it can be a little manual, this is where your advance Excel comes in.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639.