This is a very exciting opportunity for a finance executive to join the leadership team of this leading US Multinational.
You will be a direct report to the CFO and you will work with a collegiate team of peers to lead the finance function. You will have the opportunity to influence the structure and dynamics of the finance function, you will be given a lot of autonomy and responsibility with a clear mandate to exercise your initiative and drive change.
In this key leadership role you will have a broad range of responsibilities:
- Providing support and guidance to the CFO on all technical accounting matters and the associated implications for the Group;
- Accurate and timely preparation of the annual and half-year reporting process including the statutory reporting schedule
- Being the central point of contact for all technical accounting advice across the business while leading the external auditing process
- Responsible for the delivery of the group month-end process;
- Ensuring compliance with US GAAP and local IFRS standards
- Detailed review and analysis of all treasury and debt matters;
- Overseeing all regulatory reporting requirements;
- Focus on process improvement and simplification matters;
- Management of external auditors and tax advisers;
- Developing, leading and motivating a team of talented accountants across tax, treasury, financial and management reporting
- Oversee acquisition accounting and coordinating the M&A team
- Engaging with peer finance executives across the Group
- You are CPA or CA qualified;
- Strong financial reporting skill-set gained within a large company, most likely this will have been in a group head office position;
- You have worked within an international business which will have provided you with a US GAAP accounting standards knowledge
- Proven ability and keen interest in developing, leading and motivating people;
- A personality and style that will fit into a fast paced, positive and commercially focused culture;
- Possibly you are currently working as a Manager in a large group accounting function and are now looking to take the next step in your career;
- This is a clear 2IC role to the CFO with progression opportunities.
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details please call Jeff Harvey for a confidential discussion on 0413082614 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org