|Job title :||Financial Controller - Wellbeing Services|
|Job type :||Permanent or Full Time|
|Job reference :||1191885|
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will responsible for a broad range of accounting and finance duties including leading the financial reporting process and providing business support to a range of managers within the group. Key duties will include:
• Establishing relationships outside of finance to deliver analytical support to senior decision makers
• Co-ordinating and managing the month end reporting and statutory reporting process
• Streamline accounting processes for multiple entities and projects
• Implement and monitor procedures of review and areas for continuous improvement
You are CA/CPA qualified and possess strong technical accounting knowledge developed in a previous Finance Manager position or gained from the Big 4 / Mid Tier accounting environment. You will have first class interpersonal skills allowing you to develop strong professional relationships across an organisation. Additionally you have excellent written communication skills and are looking to step into a demanding position.
My client is a wellbeing services provider and an employer of choice in Melbourne, they are in need of a technically strong Finance Controller to join their team in a fast paced and highly dynamic environment.
- Generous company benefits
- Inner CBD location
- Household name
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Petrou via firstname.lastname@example.org.