This global brand brand been in consistent growth mode for decades delivering exceptional results. Globally in the Top 10 in their field, their Australian journey has seen them dominate the local market to be hugely profitable and consistently at the top of their game.
You will be responsible for your own portfolio, delivering high level business partnering with senior and executive level partners. Your role will include:
- Influence business decisions and challenge assumptions.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gain an understanding of key drivers for the business.
- Prepare monthly management reporting and value add analysis to the business partners to drive results and influence business decisions.
- Prepare accurate monthly, weekly and quarterly forecasts.
- Complete annual budgeting process for your portfolio.
- Creation and delivery of management reports including presenting to management.
- Project and business improvement activities.
We are looking for a candidate who is CA/CPA qualified with experience that is essential from a Retail or FMCG industry. You must have the ability to collaborate with stakeholders to gain an understanding of the business and the key drivers for business performance. As this is a high performance role, your time management will be very crucial. Along with your ambition and willingness to learn, you will have superior communication both written and verbal and the ability to deal with multiple stakeholders. Your experience must demonstrate that you have come from a fast paced environment with full P&L responsibility in your current or previous role.
Be part of a global business with a genuine finance career path available. Be mentored by industry best with development along the way in a commercial role. Onsite parking, access to health programs, flexible work from home policy and bespoke training. The team is high energy, dynamic and work in a supportive manner. You can make your mark in this role!
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fitzgerald on 0487 005 116 or Rosie Border on 0499 089 639.