In this varied and fast-paced role, you will work within a supportive team to provide excellent service to key clients of the business, as well as liaising with internal and external stakeholders. Your role will be to answer calls and queries, coordinate various bookings, schedules, and information with others in the business, and maintain the database. You will ensure the smooth running of the front office and maintain a professional standard of service across all functions. You will be a true people-person with the attitude that no task is too big or too small!
Sitting in a team of like-minded people, you will be responsible for the following tasks which include but are not limited to;
- Answer and respond to high-volume calls and queries
- Update and maintain internal databases
- Order supplies and coordinate deliveries
- Data administration skills including processing, updating client and account details
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders
- Provide extensive administrative support to the wider team
- Ensure general tidiness and cleanliness of meeting rooms, office & kitchen areas.
- All other ad hoc duties as required
Experience working in a similar administrative role will be highly regarded as well as:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with ease
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy in all tasks.
- Previous experience in a similar office/administration role
- Advanced computer software skills across the Office suite.
Sharp & Carter is proud to partner with a fantastic organisation to appoint a Front Office Coordinator for this permanent role based in Melbourne CBD. This opportunity is within a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values, and a collaborative working environment.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.