A full stack developer who is proficient in both front and back-end contemporary coding tools and technology environments. You will have the ability to contribute to decisions involving design, architecture, technology selection.
This is a great opportunity to work on amazing Products & Platforms in the Telematics and IoT space.
You will have a creative mindset who can visualise end results and know how to get there, you are constantly seeking and developing new ideas and bringing these to life across your projects.
- Elicit and analyse product requirements.
- Design, develop and unit test software an Agile/V-model environment.
- Work with cross-functional groups across internal and external companies to develop timely software solutions.
- Clean coding / Refactoring.
- Advocating and being an exemplar of automation.
- Fixing with a mindset of addressing root cause.
- Be involved in all aspects of developing new features including story elaboration, estimation, analysis, design, programming, unit/integration testing and debugging.
- Participate in architecture, requirements, design, code, and test case reviews.
- Resolve ambiguities and problems in a pro-active and co-operative way.
- Implementing solutions with an appropriate level of time investment vs. gains expected from that solution.
- Ensuring work is documented and explicit, so that others can carry on the work with minimal hand-over in the future.
Required Technology Skills and Experience:
- React, HTML/CSS
- PHP, TypeScript
- C# (.NET Core)
- NodeJS, MQL / T-SQL, MongoDB
- Micro-Services, REST APIs
- AWS & Docker
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- EXPERIENCE: 5 plus years’ experience in Software Development including; cross-functional teaming, system integration, testing, approvals and production readiness.
Apply now or contact Vincent Cote Boucher at email@example.com for more information.