Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this leading Australian Retailer in the search for an experienced and capable General Manager, Digital & Marketing.
In this Senior Leadership Role, you will have the opportunity to transform the Online presence, eCommerce Strategy and overall Brand position of one of Australia's most-loved Retail Brands.
- Developing and overseeing delivery of the overall marketing strategy including digital and traditional channels, to ensure that the organisation is sufficiently and appropriately represented across all marketing channels, as well as supporting the delivery of commercial targets.
- Planning and executing our e-commerce strategy.
- Full P&L responsibility for the website P&L and marketing fund
- Planning all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Working with Senior Management to build and implement product marketing solutions in line with business strategy.
- Providing functional direction in developing ‘go to market’ strategies and tactical execution plans for a range of products.
- Developing the digital marketing strategy in support of the broader marketing plan.
- Defining and executing the loyalty strategy for enhanced customer engagement.
- Working with Social Media to contribute to the development and delivery of the organisation’s social media strategy, and ensuring integration with overall digital marketing strategy.
- Identifying new marketing opportunities and analysing competitor activity.
- Lead the Digital and Marketing teams ensuring quality and speed in execution.
Key Skills Required:
- 10+ years’ experience in direct to consumer e-commerce / digital marketing
- Excellent knowledge of digital and traditional marketing trends, portals and channels.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM, from strategy to workflow execution.
- Strong analytical capabilities with a performance and growth driven mindset.
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Experience of negotiating with and influencing decision makers.
- Strong leadership skills to drive collaboration, influence and lead multi-disciplinary teams.
Our client is one of Australia's most Iconic Retail brands. Their culture is one of opportunity, development and flexibility. They are people focused and realise that employees are at the heart of everything that they do. This is a huge opportunity to make a significant company wide impact.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org