Reporting directly to the CEO your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage the month end process to ensure compliance with deadlines
- Management of 4 staff
- Management reporting including analysis and commentary for board reporting
- Prepare special purpose financial reports, income tax reconciliations & working paper files for all entities and individuals (for submission to external accountants)
- Liaise with Australian and American external accountants for completion of income tax returns in Australia and the US
- Review inputs to financial information for reasonableness and accuracy
- Ensure compliance of statutory accounts with all relevant accounting standards and legislative requirements
- Development and implement best practice standardised financial policies and procedures ensuring they align with group policy and satisfy internal and external audit requirements
- Maintain open communication and ensure active collaboration across stakeholder groups
CA / CPA qualified, you will have 8+ years experience in a Chartered environment within private clients and / or worked in a private family environment. With staff management experience, you will enjoy managing a close knit team and enjoy building meaningful relationships across the organisation. Exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative and have good attention to detail are essential.
Boasting a number of varied active and passive investments, this organisation has experienced consistent stability over the years. The business offers a social and relaxed working environment and are currently seeking a dynamic accountant looking for a stable, flexible and long term opportunity.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Petrou at email@example.com.