Our client is seeking an energetic recent Finance Graduate to join their hard working team. The ideal candidate will have a high level of organisation, initiative and attention to detail. This role will allow professional development and team collaboration and is perfect for a driven graduate who is keen to grow their skill set.
Reporting into the finance team, your role would involve:
- Administrative support to the Finance Team.
- Preparation of daily invoices for sales team including sending invoices to client for payment in Xero.
- Custom invoice preparation and other ad hoc administrative duties related to freight as needed to assist production team.
- Maintain & Manage CRM (Salesforce) and Customer replenishment Orders via stock management system (AAOS).
- Follow up with clients when automated monthly payments fail via direct debit and credit card to obtain new payment method and new card to be uploaded in portals.
- Supporting to obtain payment authorization forms for all historical client contracts to ensure all clients have selected payment methods for contracts.
- Using our stock management system to communicate with team members when orders have been invoiced.
- Customer service and supporting our customer needs via phone, email, in person.
- Obtaining payments via Payment Authorization Forms including Direct Debit and Credit Card and processing payments in various global currencies (AUD, USD, EUR, GBP) through various payment portals such as Stripe, GoCardless, NAB Transact and PayPal.
- Customer record maintenance in Xero
- Any other admin tasks as requested by our Finance team
Skills / Experience
- Computer literate to intermediate level including (MS office suite & internet).
- Tertiary education in finance desired
- Excellent customer service and team dynamic mindset.
- Ability to work within a high volume, team environment.
- Discretion in relation to confidential information.
- Good written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement.
- Self-directed attitude and the willingness to learn and grow your skills across a number of key business areas.
About the client
Located in Melbourne's South-East Suburbs, our client was founded over 20 years ago and is now a strong global presence across 100 countries. They pride themselves on innovation and excellence. They are currently seeking a polished and capable Finance graduate to join their collaborative, high-performing team environment. This permanent role requires a motivated and capable individual who is keen to positively contribute to a fantastic business.
- Permanent opportunity
- Cheltenham location
- Parking on-site
- Discounts on products!
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please reach out to Sam via email - SBJones@sharpandcarter.com.au