A fun and social work environment that appreciates the value of working hard and having a laugh at the same time. You will work alongside like-minded team members who are passionate about deliver an excellent impression for their customers.
- You will manage your own ledger of accounts and being the main point of contact for customers based in Victoria.
- You will conduct daily reconciliations of the bank statements.
- You will be responsible for managing the end to end function of Accounts Payable; processing invoices and statement reconciliations.
What our client is looking for
- A passionate and positive 'can do' attitude.
- Ambition to further develop their skills in Accounting.
- Ability to be a strong team player.
- Have excellent decision-making skills in order to take ownership of your own ledger.
- A management team that provides adequate training and development
- Celebratory lunches and morning tea's
- A strong pathway for career progression
- Attractive remuneration and additional benefits
Our client is a leading Distribution and Retail organisation that has recently expanded across 350 branches in Australia. They have one of the biggest shared services functions in the eastern suburbs which allows for a solid pathway for career growth.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tiarne Bennett on 03 9616 2604, quoting Ref No TBGR2411