Our client is a prominent world leader within it's sector. Due to their diversified business model, they are able to attract and retain the best candidates in the marketplace. Due to a maternity cover, an excellent opportunity now exists for an outstanding, high calibre Group Accountant to be an integral part of the Corporate Finance team.
The Group Accountant will be responsible for statutory financial reporting and tax compliance across all Australia and New Zealand entities, ensuring the correct application of accounting standards and tax legislation. In addition, the Group Accountant will be responsible for group reporting for several local Corporate entities, tax effect accounting and ASIC and Companies Office compliance.
- Statutory financial reporting
- Income tax compliance
- Group reporting for local entities
- Tax effect accounting
- FBT and GST report and filing
- Degree qualified in Accounting/Finance.
- Professional Qualification (Chartered Accountant preferred).
- Experience in Chartered Accounting practice is preferred.
- Strong tax experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in financial reporting and tax compliance.