As the Business Systems Manager, you will be instrumental leading a team of Data Analysts where they will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance and support of the Finance Data warehouse.
This role will be pivotal throughout finance operations using your systems and technical expertise. You will need to be flexible with working hours as you will be required to manage stakeholders globally.
As the Group Business , you will be responsible for:
Manage a team to ensure the smooth running and support of group finance applications that spread over systems reporting, systems accounting and data warehouse/Custom BI solution
- Onboarding/offboarding of end users for group applications
- Oversee Level 1 application support for group applications and respond to escalations
- Monthly management reporting deliverables and processes per monthly schedule to ensure accurate and timely deliverables and address escalations
- Manage month-end and year-end systems rollover process across all Group GL systems and ensure closure/rollover per monthly/yearly schedules
- Manage global finance change requests related to management reporting and GL systems.
- Work with external software partners and IT to manage various hosted applications .
- Work with global finance at month end with any system/process issues across B2B and B2C time zone
- Implement System and Process Improvements reengineering initiatives
- Systems and Finance background
- MS Dynamics AX (ideal), multiple systems exposure/experience
- System/process improvements, process re-engineering, automation of processes
- Managing Reporting cycles for management month-end budget/forecast cycles so need to be clear on deliverables, strict on timeline and follow up on teams
- Data warehouse needs to understand content of datawarehouse in order to guide the BI specialist from a finance perspective
- Experience in Managing Systems Helpdesk for support and escalation
- Have an Automation frame of mind
- Strong on implementation of controls/validations
- Change management to ensure deliverables on time and reporting cycles not interrupted
- Strong on excel to design/create templates for global finance submissions
- Someone hands-on and a doer not just a delegator.
Please apply via the link below. For further information please contact Caroline Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0411 816 008.