An industry leading business within the projects and construction space, this successful and high growth business has built a strong reputation as a trusted leader in their field. This role will see you working directly with senior leadership to manage the Group level accounting requirements.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the main duties will include:
- Oversee the management, review and coordination of all financial reporting for the Group;
- Management reporting activities regarding the commercial position of the Group;
- Periodic and monthly reporting (P&L, B/S and GL);
- Monthly management accounts;
- Taxation and compliance requirements including Income Tax, BAS, GST, PAYG, FBT, Payroll Tax, Workers Compensation;
- Preparation of annual financial accounts for the Group;
- Preparation of budgets and cashflows;
- Review the outcomes of payroll, AR, AP, WIP and schedules;
- Manage audit activities for the group; and
- Assist Financial Controller with process improvement.
You will be a CA/CPA qualified Financial Accountant. Experience within a Big 4 / Mid-tier environment will be highly advantageous. Your technical experience will be second to none, and experience within a similar industry (projects, construction) will be preferred, however your experience as a strong Financial Accountant will be key.
How to Apply