Reporting to the CFO and leading a large finance team, you will play an important role in driving transformational change of the organisation and finance function, managing business performance, ensuring financial control and integrity, and delivering on financial reporting requirements. You will also be responsible for driving process improvement and operational performance by challenging the status quo and identifying and executing on opportunities for greater efficiency and quality of management information, budgeting and forecasting processes, and maintaining a high performance culture.
- Preparation of the annual group budget and quarterly forecasts
- Leading the management reporting process
- Providing leadership and development, and upskilling finance team
- Providing analysis of commercial information and advising key operational staff to drive performance
- Ensuring compliance with all external reporting, governance and tax obligations
- Maintaining strong financial controls and mitigating financial and operational risk
- Providing analytical support to the strategic planning process
- Attend Board Finance and Audit & Risk Committees
- Ad hoc duties as directed
Skills and Experience
You are a CA/CPA qualified finance professional with a strong track record at a senior leadership level of driving financial performance and ensuring strong controls and efficient processes in a large complex corporate environment. You have a demonstrable expertise in building and leading high performing teams, getting the best out of your staff through motivating them and providing ongoing development. You are a commercial and strategic thinker, who is proactive in monitoring trends and identifying opportunities, developing and executing plans to maximise financial performance and ensure ongoing improvement of processes and enhancing operational efficiency.
Please note - this is initially starting as a 12 month Fixed Term Contract role.
- Strong organisational reputation with sound financial position
- Collaborative and high performing yet flexible working environment
- $170,000 + Super + Salary Packaging
My client is a true leader in the healthcare sector, they have a committed and highly skilled finance team, possess an excellent culture which they are committed to continually improve.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch on 0414 272 260.