Working for a globally recognised retail brand, this position will be situated within the innovation projects team.
The innovation team will be focusing on the launch of an online platform with a new service offering to their consumers. The Growth Marketing Manager is a newly created role to lead their very first campaign - which is to acquire and convert customers to purchase on this new platform.
This will be a three-month part-time role working alongside a Product and Promotions Manager and the broader innovation projects team. There will also be support from external parties as well as internal marketing resources from the central marketing team.
- Develop and execute marketing, communications, and customer experience strategies for the launch of this new platform
- Manage initiatives aimed at increasing website traffic, driving customer acquisition and conversion
- Produce, develop and implement leading online sales strategies, including websites, CRM, social & eCommerce
- Manage and oversee the performance for their digital marketing agency to report and ensure ROI on campaigns on a regular basis
- Engage with the central marketing team and external stakeholders to assist with the execution of campaigns
- Analyse and provide insights around site traffic and other key eCommerce metrics with Google Analytics, dashboards and relevant business tools;
- Previous experience in a start-up environment launching new online platforms is ideal
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong commercial focus to deliver sales results
- Solid understanding of eCommerce metrics and analytics data
- Experience with Google Analytics and proven ability to capture and collate data in a presentable and useful way
- Experience managing a team of specialists and mentoring and developing junior team members
- Ability to draw insights and make recommendations and implement changes to the online store to maximise sales, conversion rate, average order value
- A positive, collaborative and solution-focused attitude
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Mak on email@example.com