As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will play a leading role in driving growth of new customer acquisition for the Australian market. As a member of the Marketing Team, you’ll be responsible for helping build and manage end-to-end performance-based marketing campaigns across a variety of digital channels and partnerships to drive traffic to the website and increase conversion in the sales funnel.
- Manage digital projects: using insights, customer feedback, online promotion and solid understanding of sales funnel optimisation and customer lifecycle; develop, execute and manage marketing activities to drive traffic to the website and increase sales conversions.
- Manage high-quality acquisition channels via online and offline channels including search, display, social, programmatic TV/radio, electronic direct marketing and affiliate partnerships.
- In collaboration with internal teams (sales, operations, product, IT, data analytics, marketing hub team) and external partners (media agency, SEO agency, creative agency, affiliate partners), optimise programs, campaigns and landing pages, based on real-time performance and ROI.
- Apply test methodologies in all marketing campaigns to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations.
- Development of campaign briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI, analysing campaign results and development of PIRs (post implementation review)
- Use a data-driven approach, analyse business performance to derive insights to feed into future strategies.
- Monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance.
- Day to day management of business sales results and use campaign levers to address any performance gaps.
- Maintain marketing and sales reports and as required, provide reporting on campaign results including spend, profitability, ROAS.
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified (Marketing, IT, or similar)
- At least 5+ years experience in a B2C data-driven/digital marketing role (preferable in eCommerce, financial services, fintech sector)
- Experience with digital marketing (search, display, social, mobile), and direct electronic marketing (SMS, Email, PUSH)
- Experience working with affiliate partners
- Experience in working in agile environment and being able to manage multiple streams of work on time and within budget
- Experience with campaign execution from concept to reporting
- Experience in AB testing methodology
- Good knowledge of marketing technology tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce and WordPress
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics driven (performance) marketing
- Commercially driven and customer centric
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems
What’s on Offer
Opportunity to join this International FinTech Brand as it undergoes an extensive period of growth. This role will help shape the growth and direction of their offering and provide a unique opportunity to make a genuine impact.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org