The Head of Commercial is a key leadership role in delivering the strategic plans of this this organisation whilst also maintaining core business functions and leading a high performing team. Partnering alongside members of the Senior Leadership Team you will draw on your commercial finance background to develop, drive and deliver key elements of the strategic plan. The successful candidate will be able to use this highly visible role to demonstrate their commercial nous, get noticed by the Executive Leadership Team and progress their career in this fantastic organisation.
- Partner alongside the Senior Leadership Team to develop, drive and deliver strategic initiatives
- Develop negotiation strategies to deliver beneficial outcomes with key suppliers
- Build long term and short-term business cases and scenario models.
- Partner extensively with all levels of the organisation to ensure delivery of the tactics and plans developed
- Partner with the FP&A team to ensure strategic initiatives are appropriately captured in the planning process
- Track and report performance against business case KPI’s and milestones using financial and non-financial measures
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to a high performing commercial finance team
- CA / CPA Qualified
- Management of multi-functional teams ideally within FMCG / Retail
- Experience in delivering productivity/transformational activities
- Demonstrated skills and experience in negotiation with customers or suppliers
- Advanced leadership, coaching, mentoring and development skills
- Excellent communication to liaise with a broad audience
- Retail industry experience
- Generous salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Convenient Sydney location
Our client is a large ASX listed organisation who are the market leader in their field. With ambitious growth plans for the future, it is a fantastic time to join this successful and growing organisation.