Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this esteemed organisation, a largescale infrastructure & engineering services organisation. They are renowned for their innovative solutions, commitment to excellence, and dedication to driving advancements within their industry. Having grown organically over the years, they are well positioned with blue-chip clients, a solid pipeline and a talented leadership team. They have an impressive company culture of inclusiveness, continuous improvement, personal development and offer strong career growth opportunities.
Reporting directly to the GM of Finance, you will form part of the Australian ELT and broader corporate finance group. You will oversee and lead multiple teams across transactional accounting services, including accounts payable, payroll and financial transactions.
- Lead and manage sizeable transactional finance teams
- Attract, develop and retain a high performing team that consistently delivers
- Identify areas for improvement and drive/implement process and system enhancements, ensuring teams have a strong controls focus
- Contribute to the wider group finance strategy and the implementation of finance wide initiatives
- Collaborate and partner with treasury to ensure cashflow is optimised across the group
- CA/CPA or equivalent qualification
- Well developed people leadership abilities
- Relevant experience in a senior finance related role in a fast paced, dynamic business environment
- Demonstrated success across process and system implementations or commercial finance projects
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement abilities
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Dan Careless on 0411 955 700 | email@example.com