Reporting to the CFO in a genuine 2IC role, you will play an important role in driving transformational change of the organisation and finance function, managing business performance, ensuring high quality information to support key decision marking, and delivering on ambitious growth targets. You will also be responsible for driving process improvement and operational performance by challenging the status quo and identifying and executing on opportunities for greater efficiency and quality of management information, budgeting and forecasting processes, and maintaining a high performance culture.
- Driving business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Providing high quality KPI, financial and operational reporting and analysis
- Leading the management reporting process
- Providing leadership and development, and upskilling finance team to ensure a highly business engaged, value adding function
- Providing analysis of commercial information and advising key operational staff to drive performance
- Providing analytical support to the strategic planning process
- Leading ad hoc projects
Skills and Experience
You are a CA/CPA qualified finance professional with a strong track record at a senior leadership level of driving business performance and transformation in a large complex corporate environment. You have a demonstrable expertise in building and leading high performing teams, getting the best out of your staff through motivating them and providing ongoing challenge and development. You are a commercial and big picture thinker, who is proactive in monitoring trends and identifying opportunities, developing and executing plans to maximise financial performance and ensure ongoing improvement of processes and enhancing operational efficiency. You are capable and ambitious, with the goal of becoming a CFO and the self-awareness of your key development areas to address to achieve it.
- Strong organisational reputation with strong growth mandate
- Collaborative and high performing yet flexible working environment
- Attractive remuneration and incentives
This market leading global media organisation has a strong client orientation, and a firm commitment to leaning into and investing in innovation to remain different and better than their competitors. They are driven by a collective culture, offering clients deep specialism and expertise from any of their group of specialist brands in performance, analytics and insights, across digital, media, creative, influence, content and lifestyle.
In Australia and New Zealand, their combination of multi-national network agencies and specialised market-specific brands unite at the intersection of creativity, data, media and technology to offer a truly unique full-service offering.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Harley Thomas on 0413 564 625.