An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Sales Manager to join this growing business. Initially charged with leading a team of 8 with a hands-on approach, the role will have you driving growth through existing channels as well as strategically scoping new market segments.
Given the aggressive growth mindset of the business, your team is likely to grow quite quickly, as is your remit. There is enormous potential to expand this role within relatively short timeframes.
- Hands-on leadership of a team of Sales Reps + Internal Sales
- Ultimate responsibility for revenue across the business
- Implementing best practice measures for sales conversion rates, KPI's, call cycles etc
- Coaching the sales team to improve on sales techniques, negotiation, converting orders
- Being on the road with your team regularly
- Working closely with Operations team to ensure best customer experience possible
- Develop, oversee & own the pricing strategy
- Sit on Leadership Team; strategically assisting the business to explore commercial opportunities
- Bring a high growth mindset to the role & business
- Proven track record in leading a small sales team
- Experience in the building & construction sector, preferably in trade services
- Ideally have experience in both SME & Corporate organisations
- Revenue growth experience; proven track record in taking turnover from a small base to sustainable year-on-year growth
- Ability to lead by example in all areas; sales, behaviours, reporting, work ethic
- Passionate about driving revenue growth in a small business
- Opportunity to play a pivotal role in taking a great business to the next level
- Work in an honest, family-orientated & driven business
- Sales Leadership role with endless scope to make your own
- Passionate Owners with exciting plans already in place
- Sit on the Leadership Team
- Excellent incentives offered
Our client has over 40 years in the market and has built an enviable reputation for delivering an excellent trade service to homes all across Melbourne. The business remains family-owned, and with impressive & continued year-on-year growth, they have aspirations to take the organisation to the next level of expansion.
This successful business typifies a progressive SME culture, with a strong emphasis on their values of integrity, trust & work ethic. They are family-owned, have a great group of passionate employees who work hard, and have exciting & ambitious plans ahead.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico at firstname.lastname@example.org