Reporting to the Lead Human Resources Business Partner, you will work as part of a tight-knit HR team to provide trusted and expert HR advice to your key stakeholders for the Australian arm of the business. You will provide operational Human Resources services to divisional and other business leaders and support in the development of tailored HR solutions to support the needs of their businesses. The position also delivers people initiatives and programs developed by the Centres of Excellence in a nationally consistent, timely, and effective manner.
- Deliver a full range of HR services to the Australian portfolio including employment relations support, industrial advice surrounding the Fair Work Act and Enterprise Agreement, recruitment advice and succession planning, identifying needs for training and development etc.
- Provide advice and leadership to managers in the resolution of team issues including performance management, grievances, investigations, role changes and remuneration reviews;
- Support in fostering a workforce that is conscious of how they can contribute to community engagement and empower the workforce to actively pursue those initiatives;
- In conjunction with the WHS Manager and Injury Management Team, assist with the management of work-related and non-work-related injuries;
- Support the continued development of people management capability of leaders by providing the information and tools they need and where necessary coach them in their application.
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources, the management or related business discipline;
- Demonstrated experience as an HR Advisor in a multi-site business, with exposure to most facets of the employment life cycle in particular, employment relations;
- Team player attitude with an approachable and professional demeanor to all people, Continuealways;
- A passion for the justice, welfare, and social support of others.
Sharp & Carter is proud to partner with this New Zealand-based business that is dedicated to caring for people. Working from the Melbourne head office you will be a part of the expansion into the Australian market.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume.
Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458