- Provide informed and timely advice to key internal stakeholders regarding the delivery of HR generalist services and recruitment.
- Participate in the design of HR service provision to support the core business of the organisation and its capability to respond to the needs of the community.
- Provide training and coaching to staff and management on a range of HR topics.
- End to end management of recruitment processes.
- Established experience in a HR Officer or similar role working across a portfolio and within a broader team.
- Demonstrated experience of management in the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Production of generalist HR advice, HR best practice and providing sound advice.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively in a complex and changing environment.
- Team focused attitude whilst also maintaining the ability to work autonomously is essential in this environment as well as strong communication skills.
This award-winning organisation has Australia-wide business operations, providing support and services to children and young people in the Not-for-Profit space for over 20 years. This diverse and inclusive company will allow for a multitude of growth opportunities and career progression, due to their consistent endeavor for excellence through continuous improvement.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please call Haylea Smith on 0491 286 873. firstname.lastname@example.org