Reporting to the Business Improvement Manager, you will manage a key people change project for the New South Wales portfolio of businesses, and also provide support to the Canberra portfolio. This position will involve travelling to local sites across broader Sydney and partnering closely with regional managers, area managers and site managers.
Please note: access to a motor vehicle and valid driver’s license is essential for this role as it will require some local driving and interstate travel.
- Lead a key HR project for the New South Wales business across multiple sites for 2021;
- Support the Canberra operations in this change project until December 2020;
- Partner with Site Managers, Area Managers and Regional Managers and provide professional and business focused HR support;
- Advise and coach to empower leaders in effective, consistent people management, enabling leaders to assume increasing responsibility for all aspects of people management;
- Manage and resolve employment relations issues, including grievances, complaints and performance management, maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal and industry requirements;
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources, management or related business discipline;
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior HR Advisor or HR Business Partner in a fast-paced, multi-site business, with exposure to all facets of the employment life cycle;
- Experience in coaching leaders in a range of people related matters and providing individual one-on-one leadership coaching;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the comfortability to work autonomously and with little supervision;
- Strong demonstrated working knowledge of employment relations.
This is an ASX listed organisation with over 500 sites across Australia and internationally. The organisation offers excellent incentives to its employees including flexible employment structures, discounts of up to 30% on services, wellbeing programs, banking benefits, gym and health insurance discounts and more.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please call Haylea Smith, Principal Consultant Human Resources on 0491 286 873. email@example.com