Reporting to the General Manager of People & Change, you will provide People and Culture solutions that are effective and aligned with the Company’s strategic roadmap. In this position you will be given the opportunity to partner with Business Leaders and take ownership of several key People and Culture processes. This role will have a strong focus on the support of the corporate services and the Brisbane portfolios of the company.
- Partner with Leaders to ensure the improvement and implementation the continuous performance conversion process, utilising business data and insight to shape the decision-making process and people coaching.
- Undertake annual remuneration reviews and remuneration bench-marking to improve the governance process.
- Assist with the development and implementation of culture, diversity, and inclusion initiatives.
- Undertake analysis and provide high quality insight into people metrics and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of effective partnering relationships within a HR Business Partner position;
- Ability to analyse and understand HR analytics/metrics to help support the improvement of business activities;
- Proven experience in the implementation and improvement of people processes;
- Established HR generalist skills in a utility, industrial or service industry. Proven skill set in organisations development, performance, succession, or remuneration.
This is a Queensland Government owned service provider, servicing agriculture, urban and industrial commercial customers. With there Head Office based in a Central location in Brisbane, they also have a very strong presence in the regional areas of Queensland. Providing an abundance of great employee benefits such as health and wellbeing programs, flexible working arrangements, and community involvement programs this company places a very strong emphasis on the well-being of all their employs.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please call Haylea Smith, Principal Consultant Human Resources on 0491 286 873. firstname.lastname@example.org