In this HR Generalist position, you will be working alongside the HR Business Partner and HR Manager supporting and assisting across the full scope of HR activities covering a national remit, with a key focus on recruitment across the business. You will provide business-focused, operational HR advice and services which are aligned to the delivery of the organisation’s strategic objectives. To be successful in this role you will be a true HR generalist - comfortable providing HR advice and recruitment partnering across the business.
- Demonstrate flexibility and proactiveness to ensure workloads are effectively managed and prioritised in an everchanging environment;
- The ability to work collaboratively to support the wider HR team on key business initiatives and to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders;
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related information relating to people data, policies, procedures, initiative and projects;
- Assist with the research and the implementation of new HR projects and initiatives, along with reviewing of policies and procedures already in place;
- Assist in strategic initiatives led by the direction of the HR Business Partner and HR Manager.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related business management discipline;
- Proven experience working a generalist human resources position;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence, lead, coach and develop others;
- Ability to multi-task and switch focus to prioritise tasks as required;
- Strong IT skills across Microsoft Office and HRIS platforms.
This is an international business who operate as a global leader in the manufacturing space. They pride themselves on their connection with their customers and put the consumer at the heart of all business operations. This role will offer you a very well-rounded exposure to the entire employment lifecycle, the support of a highly experienced HR Manager, and the chance to showcase your abilities in a global business. You will be provided with genuine career development and training and have exposure to management and leadership within the HR team. The business is also expanding interstate, giving this role ample opportunity to shift and morph with ever-growing business operations and functions.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please contact Haylea Smith at email@example.com.