Our client is a leading health service provider for regional, remote, and indigenous communities around Australia. In this role you will be working in a team of 8 and reporting directly to 2 experienced and motivational managers. The role will require an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and takes initiative on tasks. You will enjoy being agile and flexible, as this position will involve supporting the Recruitment Coordinators across the full remit of internal recruitment processes spanning the business’s operations. To be successful in this role you will have a passion for recruitment paired with demonstrated admin experience – either just starting out in your career or an experienced administrator looking to take a step into recruitment.
- Provision of end-to-end administration support for the Recruitment team, this will include posting adverts, coordinating interviews, reference checks, drafting of contracts and collating of the onboarding process;
- Maintenance and management of the database – uploading documentation and reporting on recruitment metrics, contract generation and initiating the onboarding process, including new employees, departures and updating the HRIS;
- Have a genuine commitment to the purpose and values of the organisation, to ensure exceptional customer service;
- Provide trusted advice to senior stakeholders through a consultative and proactive style to ensure the best talent is sourced for internal teams.
- Demonstrated experience as a Recruitment Administrator or a HR Administrator;
- Currently holding or working towards tertiary qualifications in Human resources or related business discipline will come highly regarded;
- High level of attention to detail and exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to be agile and adapt to changing situations while juggling own time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to resolve challenges and provide timely solutions to issues within your remit.
Our client is a leading health service provider for regional and remote communities around Australia. You will be joining this company during their growth journey, meaning you will grow with this role and be able to make it your own. Due to this healthy and steady growth, the opportunity is now available for a passionate HR Graduate or Administrator to join the Human Resources team.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please contact Lauren Fraser on 0499 441 381 or firstname.lastname@example.org.