Reporting into the Director of the specialised division who has a wealth of experience in this industry, the Recruitment Intern will assist the team in all aspects of 360-degree recruitment including (yet not limited to);
- Candidate screening and management
- Candidate interviewing
- Training and career progression
- Create and advertise job adverts via a range of media/job boards (Seek.com, LinkedIn etc)
- Develop business using marketing techniques and networking
- Providing feedback - candidate and client interactions
- Offer advice on salary, job market etc.
Who We Are Looking For
Sharp & Carter is seeking an undergraduate student in their final year of study, majoring in any of the following; Business, Management, Human Resources, Marketing, Commerce, Business Information Systems or similar.
You must be self-motivated, energetic, driven and have a strong work ethic.
You will have excellent communication skills and proven experience dealing with people in day-to-day life through university studies, work, sport, travel and other extracurricular activities.
Sharp & Carter has been built on the values of excellence, partnership, integrity, enjoyment with a strong team focus and anyone who has similar values and ideals is encouraged to apply.
- Paid internship
- Structured and bespoke training and development program. Including hands-on experience with the view to add value to the team and business.
- One of a kind and team-based culture - collaborative work encouraged, regular group drinks, PT, dedicated wellbeing partner.
- High earning potential
- Intern and graduate community, access to a social and collaborative national forum.
- Flexible working from home arrangements - once full time.
- Progressive recruitment environment - based on autonomy & trust.
- Yearly trip – Queenstown 2018, Cairns 2017, Queenstown 2016, Hamilton Island 2019.
- Team-based incentives, quarterly activities (e.g. bowling, team dinners etc)
- Breakfast and snacks are available in the office
- Opportunities across multiple states
Sharp & Carter specialises in the recruitment of temporary and permanent staff in Finance & Accounting, Legal & Compliance, Property & Construction, Sales & Marketing, Digital & Technology and Business Support. Established in 2009, the business has grown to over 100 staff members over 5 offices; Melbourne CBD, Wheelers Hill, Brisbane, North Sydney and Eastern Creek.
For more information, please refer to the following links;
Our website; https://www.sharpandcarter.com.au/
or Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/sharpandcarter/?hl=en
How to apply
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Elise Ford, Organisational Development Manager, email@example.com
This internship has a view to full-time employment. Students not eligible to work in Australia need not apply.