|Job title :||Internal Account Manager|
|Contact name :||Sam Arico|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
|Job reference :||1045036|
Working as part of an intimate team, the primary function of this role will be to manage a portfolio made up of the organisation's top accounts. This will involve all aspects of true account management, including processing orders, solving customer problems & providing exceptional service to your accounts.
• Have full ownership of your portfolio of accounts & ensure high level of service at all times
• Process quotes & orders via email or phone
• Work proactively to ensure retention of all your customers
• Aid in the revenue growth of your portfolio
• Deliver solutions to your customers with a sense of urgency & pride
• Ultimately, you'll be the point of contact for all your customer's inquiries & ensure those accounts continue to work with the business
Skills and Experience
• Internal Sales, Account Management or Customer Service experience
• Proven track record in managing a portfolio of key accounts
• Motivation & drive to work autonomously in key business role
• Passion for customer service
• Appetite to work for SME without the restrictions of a large corporate
• Experience in the transport or transport brokerage space would be a bonus but not essential
• Uniquely cultured business within the transport market
• Opportunity to progress within the business
• Competitive base salary + bonus
About the company
This business has been operating for over 20 years, and has a great name across the local transport space. The organisation pride themselves on their ethical approach to business, and excellent systems & service offering they provide to a variety of clients. They are an SME with under 20 employees, are located in new offices in the inner suburbs of Melbourne and have a collaborative environment.
The business is an intimate SME, led by hands-on Directors who lead from the front and encourage a collaborative environment. They are ethically strong, and hence have a great track record in maintaining strong & long-term relationships with a range of different clients.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.