This is an-all encompassing role where you will be given the autonomy and responsibility to develop and implement the internal communication strategy and calendar for this well known and loved B2C Property Brand.
- Develop and implement the internal communication strategy and calendar
- Work with the Executive Team to develop, maintain and effectively communicate relevant information to employees, including updates on the business performance, strategic initiatives, company policies and procedures, company values and purpose and changes in workplace matters.
- Support the Strategic communications objectives through creation and proofing of impactful communications, change and crisis management responses, executive messaging and speaking notes.
- Support the Managing Director in the planning and delivery of staff events including Quarterly Meetings, Leadership Forums, Staff Functions and any other events
- Monitor, maintain and develop our clients internal communication tools and channels to support the business embedding any change initiatives.
- Be responsible for influencing consistency of brand, language and messaging among all staff, ensuring alignment with strategic goals and narrative.
- Partner across the Group to design, create and deliver content, events and communication and engagement strategies that support organisational change and our strategic and cultural objectives.
- Engage with all stakeholders across the business to drive continuous improvement and innovative concepts to enhance current systems and processes
- Respond to feedback from staff and continually improve communications content and reach.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary Qualification in Communication, Marketing or Business.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation, and attention to detail skills to coordinate tasks and projects.
- Well-developed interpersonal and written expression skills, with a creative flair for content and copy writing.
- Demonstrates initiative and searches for ways to improve processes to benefit efficiency.
- Ability to communicate clearly and think both operationally and strategically.
- Effective stakeholder engagement skills.
- Graphic design skills and video production/editing favourable but not essential.
- Very competitive salary and company benefits
- New role and opportunity to shape the direction
- Collaborative, warm and nurturing work environment
- Well known B2C Property company experiencing exponential growth.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on email@example.com to have a confidential discussion