This position would see the successful candidate working in an amazing showroom full of high end imported furniture from all over the world. You would be one of the first people customers see when walking in and would assist the sales manager on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will be coming from a customer service background in particular experience with customer disputes and product issues.
- Building relationships with customers
- Answering inbound calls
- Setting up of new product lines
- Preparation of quotes
- Effective use of CRM
- Exp in customer service/internal sales
- Exp dealing with customer disputes
- Ability to work cohesively with others
- Problem-solving skills
- Degree/interest in interior design would be advantage
- Competitive base salary of $55,000
- Amazing showroom
- Huge career opportunities
- Staff discounts and perks
- Located only 30 minutes from the CBD
An Australian owned and operated company, in operation for over 7 years. They have an extensive award-winning product range with furniture that has been imported from around the globe. They've worked with a number of companies and end users to deliver fit-outs of the highest quality.
The company operates according to a strong values system, so you must be comfortable working in an organisation where respect, integrity and honesty are fundamental to everything they do. They pride themselves on being visionary and their dynamic management team drive a culture of continuous improvement at every service level.
Please use the link to apply, or for more information contact Corey Fairhall at email@example.com.