Reporting directly to the GM of Finance with a dotted line into the CFO & CEO, you will form part of a close knit and highly commercial team of professionals. You will be responsible for providing a range of analytical insights and support the broader management group, allowing the business to make intelligent decisions around investment opportunities, specifically within the agricultural industry segment.
This is a pivotal role within the business and one that will provide an opportunity to engage directly with senior stakeholders to provide meaningful models, reports and insights, whilst providing an opportunity to define a career path with an impressive and Australian owned company.
- Provide insightful analysis to CEO & CFO around M&A activity and investment opportunities
- Design and prepare financial and business case models
- Prepare M&A proposals and be involved in the due diligence activities
- Enhance budget, reporting and investment models
- Create and develop solutions to visual data collected in the field
- Identify and recommend process improvements to create efficiencies
- Degree in commerce, economics or relevant field
- CFA/CPA/CA qualifications or similar desirable
- Highly advanced excel abilities (Power BI also desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of livestock and other relevant agricultural industry related assets
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Highly analytical, commercial yet able to provide meaningful reports in an easy to read manner
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this impressive and leading organisation within the Australian agricultural industry. With a rich history spanning 40+ years, they have formed a partnership with an international fund to drive investment opportunities and continue their impressive growth and ROI strategies. This is a truly unique and career defining Senior Investment Analyst opportunity based in their Brisbane CBD Head Office.
How to Apply
To apply, please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 | email@example.com