Unique opportunity to join this Global and ASX Listed Organisation. Due to consistent growth, an opportunity now exists for a Communications Specialist to join a growing team across Investor Relations.
The Investor Communications Specialist will work closely with the Director of Communications and Investor Relations - APAC to manage external communications and the Investor Relations function.
The role covers the responsibilities of corporate communications, investor and media relations. This role extends into investor presentations, events management, annual report production, website management and ASX reporting.
- Writing and overseeing key document production, including Board/ELT presentations, IR quarterly reports, Annual reports, Sustainability reports
- Administrate & assist in the investor relations function, including lodging of documents to the ASX
- Administrate & assist in the media relations function, including media queries
- Maintenance of the Investor relations webpage
- Assist with internal communications support
- Management and co-ordination of key events including quarterly reports and investor tours (meeting scheduling and event management)
- Attending industry events.
Successful Candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar type role
- Experience within an Investor Relations team would be advantageous
- Ability to develop strong personal relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, both locally and internationally.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), and presentation skills; style versatility to successfully engage and influence at all levels of the business.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to make a large impact in a Global Organisation
- Supportive and flexible working environment
- Training and development opportunities in areas that matter to you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below or contact Michael Barry on email@example.com to discuss further