As the Team Leader IT Infrastructure, you will use your leadership and management expertise to Drive and support infrastructure support staff. Your primary focus will be on supporting the monitoring and development of project delivery and infrastructure lifecycle maintenance for Projects across three Infrastructure Programs. Your role is essential in providing support services to projects to ensure alignment with best practices, processes, and business rules.
- Forecast IT Infrastructure activities: You will provide detailed forecasts of IT Infrastructure activities to support the delivery of Council services to the community. This involves working closely with the Coordinator Infrastructure & Operations to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the Council. This is particularly challenging as you will be dealing with ambiguous data across departments with conflicting priorities.
- Supervise and develop staff: As the Team Leader IT Infrastructure, you will be responsible for supervising and developing your team. You will ensure that the team delivers services according to service level agreements. Additionally, you will provide input to the Coordinator Infrastructure & Operations for defining and implementing ICT Infrastructure policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Design and implement long-term operational plans: Your role involves designing and implementing long-term operational plans to ensure that the infrastructure capacity meets the existing and future requirements of the Council.
- Contribute to strategic planning: You will actively contribute to the strategic planning of infrastructure technology to help achieve the business goals of the Council. This includes analysing the technology landscape, identifying opportunities for improvement, and aligning infrastructure initiatives with the overall organizational strategy.
- Develop disaster recovery and business continuity plan: You will play a key role in the development and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan for the Council's ICT Infrastructure. This includes assessing risks, developing mitigation strategies, and ensuring the availability and resilience of critical infrastructure systems.
- Assist with procurement activities: You will support the preparation of tenders, contracts, scope of works, and other documentation for infrastructure projects. This involves negotiating with vendors, outsources, and contractors to secure infrastructure-specific products and services.
- Maintain security and compliance: It is your responsibility to maintain security and risk management standards in the infrastructure environment. You will ensure compliance with relevant regulations, standards, and policies to protect the Council's information assets.
- Monthly RDO.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Up to 5 weeks of annual leave
- 12% contribution to superannuation
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and professional development relevant to the position
- Employee Assistance Program for personal support
- Corporate benefits including discounted private health insurance
- Access to salary packaging (novated leasing)
- Fitness Passport for subsidized gym and swimming pool membership.