An exciting opportunity has opened up for a candidate with zero to very minimal experience to develop their career within a well known and market leading brand.
Without a close second our client have no competitor and as a result are going from strength to strength. Due to this successful period they are seeking an Accounts/Administration Assistant to join their fun, young and dynamic team.
Note - This role is a 12 month fixed term contract with a view to be made permanent.
Reporting to an engaging and supporting Accounts Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Liaise with suppliers and provide timely follow up
- Accurate data entry
- Invoice generation in XERO
- General administration
- Providing copies of company credits to suppliers as requested
- Provide back-up & support to other members of the broader team
Our client is looking for a dynamic and energetic candidate who is eager to work hard, the following is also desired;
- Ability to think laterally and logically
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Ability to forward plan
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Is self-confident, mature and socially adept
- Team player mentality
- Readily accepts accountability
- Able to get along with every type of personality
If you have thoroughly read the position description and feel this role would be well suited please click on the link to apply. Alternatively if you have dealt with Sharp & Carter in the past 12 months please contact Candace Page directly on 0418 630 526 to discuss the role further.