This Junior Analyst position will help provide accurate, timely and relevant reporting, analysis and insight to help drive efficiency, productivity & improve financial outcomes for the business.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting - managing the preparation of the capital forecast
- Product costing & stock takes - reviewing and updating the product costs, establishing efficient processes
- Month End - review monthly results and generating relevant business insights
- Reporting, Analysis and Commercial - analysing performance to understand changes, providing commentary and identifying gaps
- Other ad hoc responsibilities
Ideally, you will be studying your CA/CPA qualification and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. You will be able to work cohesively within a team and autonomously. Minimum 2 years’ experience required.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bec Close on 0407 423 466 or email email@example.com