Our client is a well established business with multiple avenues to market offering a range of products and services to a large customer base. Having continued to innovate over the last decade they have stayed ahead of competitors to be in a market leading position.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for providing high quality reporting and analysis to key business units. You will be required to engage with senior operational stakeholders to provide critical insights and influence commercial outcomes.
Key tasks will include:
- General Ledger journal prep, posting & account reconciliations;
- Complete the end to end month-end close;
- Delivering high quality management reporting
- Assisting with preparation of annual budget and forecasting requirements
- Commercial analysis of financial information including margin and sales analysis
- Ad hoc internal reporting as required
- Establishing relationships outside of finance to deliver analysis and commentary
- Identifying and executing process improvement opportunities
You have a sound background in Accounting (CA/CPA qualified or part qualified) ideal in a fast paced or complex commercially orientated organisation. You have proved experience in adding commercial value to a business and are able to impress stakeholders through your professionalism and commercial insights. Interpersonally you are bright, engaging, confident, and can easily build strong relationships across an organisation. You are also highly proficient with SAP and MS Excel and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org