Our client is on the lookout for a passionate, eager, and enthusiastic individual who is ready to kick start their career in the Merchandise space. As the Junior Merchandise Coordinator, you will be willing to work collaboratively with various teams and assist multiple stores with their VM enquiries and standards. Having a positive can-do attitude along with the willingness to contribute largely to the business’ success is essential!
- Co-ordinate Visual Merchandise standards and information from buyers
- Assist Visual Merchandisers with VM set ups
- Capture, edit and file images
- Create and format the VM guide
- Decal, Signage and Ticket management
- Assist multiple stores with VM enquiries
- Assist with visual pricing strategies
- Administer and maintain promotional, planning, and business critical documents and files
- Other ad hoc duties as per direction
- Experience in the Retail Industry is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently when required
- Computer Literate
- Confident user in the Microsoft Office Suite – Advanced user of Excel is highly desired
- Willingness to contribute positively to the culture of the business
Our client is immensely proud of their leading reputation within the retail space. This well-known business distributes and invests in various retailers and has multiple stores located in all states and territories across Australia. They also take pride in their large online presence. Having such a great impact on the Australian market, their business has grown rapidly in previous years. If you want to be part of this dynamic, driven and purpose-led retail team- Apply today!
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or email email@example.com.