Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, the role will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with Payroll processing and calculation
- Email and hand out payslips
- Administrative duties: filling, set up new employee folder, hand out starter pack, collect police check and reimburse police check expense
- Ad hoc data entry
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic candidate with the willingness to work hard and the ability to pick things up quickly. The successful candidate will have 2-3 years experience in Payroll, strong communication skills and enjoy building relationships and working as part of a team. They will also have the ability to prioritise their own work, and have excellent time management skills.
Our client is leading retail organisation. They boast a high performance culture which rewards success with excellent career opportunities, and offer staff a fun and flexible work environment. They are currently looking for someone to expand their Payroll experience.
- Opportunity to be trained in Payroll
- Career development
- Casual and fun working environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Giuliana Bisogni at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting REF 1062704SPEC.