Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to manage the payroll function of the business in a stand-alone payroll position. The successful candidate must have recent experience in a stand-alone payroll position and understand various EBAs and awards. This position requires someone who can start immediately.
- Process time sheets and payments for both contractors and permanent staff.
- Process staff movements including new starters, departures and other movements.
- Process bonuses and salary sacrifice requests, and checking to ensure payments have been made accurately
- Process superannuation and tax
- Approve all leave types (applying firms’ policies and processes)
- Complete payroll tax and single touch payroll reporting
- Answer staff payroll queries
- Resolve any payroll discrepancies
- Assist finance team with ad hoc reporting
The successful applicant must have:
- Recent experience in a stand-alone payroll position and the ability to manage the full-function payroll process
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience handling contractors and sub-contractors
- Generous package
- Industry-leading company
- Supportive team culture
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kellie-Ann Glassock on 0435141650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.