Sharp & Carter has partnered with a property development organisation specialising in the healthcare sector.
The Role | Reporting to the Senior Financial Controller
- Preparation and posting of month-end journals and accruals
- Monthly general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Trade debtor reporting and analysis (including rent collection/relief & deferral analysis)
- Variance investigation and analysis
- Monthly/quarterly /Full Year Forecast – ANZ capex reports
- Tracking of ANZ leasing activity vs budget and providing detailed analysis for any variance
- Pro-active engagement and interaction with Canadian / JV Partner / Group Finance / Asset & Property Management teams to investigate, respond to and resolve queries
- Lead the preparation of monthly property management reports (Regional, Leadership Team and Global) with insightful commentary and analysis against budget, forecasts and prior comparative periods.
- Run GL reports and extracts as required to support the wider Property & Asset Management teams in their day-to-day and period-end activities
- Participation and leading the periodic budgeting/forecasting process for Property Funds, including preparation of underlying workings and files and active engagement with the Property & Asset Management teams as required.
- Complete position description available upon request
- Working towards CA / CPA completion
- Prior Accounting experience in a similar organisation or chartered accounting firm
- Attention to detail – relentless focus on getting it right
- $85,000 Annual Salary Package
- 10% Annual Performance Bonus
- Work from home 2 days per week
- Personalised Learning & Development plan
- Birthday leave
Please click on the appropriate link to apply online. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.