- 6 month fixed term contract (with possible extension)
- Exceptional salary on offer (varying dependent on experience)
- Play a lead role in a T&A implementation
Role & Responsibilities
A Kronos Payroll Specialist is needed to join the payroll team to assist with all aspects of time & attendance and payroll systems. This role will be suited to someone who has a passion for payroll, systems, and has strong Kronos experience up their sleeve.
Reporting directly into the People Systems & Payroll Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Be a key stakeholder in the configuration & implementation of kronos as a new time and attendance system
- Drive change and continuous improvement to drive efficiency across the Payroll and Time & Attendance function
- Configure Awards/EBAs and rules in system
- Documenting and maintaining system procedures
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing
- Staff training
- High level payroll analysis, including reporting and reconciliation
- Be a key point of contact with the payroll team, accounting team and operations
- Inhouse kronos system maintenance and support
- Other tasks as requested
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar payroll position where they have been relied upon as a SME for a T&A system implementation (preferably kronos). You will be willing to be a team player, have excellent time management skills and attention to detail. Furthermore, you will have a strong ability to manage competing priorities, and be process improvement driven.
What's on Offer
- Extremely supportive management team
- Fantastic work life balance
- Fixed term contract for 6mths minimum - accrue annual & sick leave
- Outstanding salary
- Work from home flexibility
About the Company
This diversified business is an industry leading and highly recognisable brand. Moreover the business promotes goal setting and internal growth to best develop their staff. They offer a supportive environment, with a vibrant culture and work-life balance.
Most people enjoy working in this team because of the support, and development offered by the company and peers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Emma Kennedy via email on email@example.com