Our Client is the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). Thay are the tech powerhouse behind such global events as "The Tour De France. Together, they help their people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future.
About the Role
Reporting to a highly regarded General Counsel you will play a key part in the general commercial day to day of the business, becoming a trused advisor to multiple stakeholders across diverse disciplines. Some of the tasks you will play a lead role in are:
- Lead legal negotiations and provide advice on a range of major commercial transactions.
- Sales and pre-sales support including review and preparation of tender responses.
- Provide practical, commercial and strategic advice on legal issues including interpretation of contracts, application of regulations and potential disputes.
- Develop processes and procedures which contribute to the efficient operation of the legal team.
You are an experienced commercial lawyer who will join a team which helps the business achieve great things. You will be responsible for providing legal advice and contributing to commercial decision making whilst ensuring that all operations are conducted within acceptable risk parameters and in compliance with relevant laws. Some of the attributes that you may have are:
- A team player who contributes to the success and culture of the team and enjoys what they do.
- 5+ years of experience negotiating commercial agreements either in private practice or an in-house environment. Technology related experience highly regarded.
- Experience in compliance, data security, privacy, and intellectual property matters and local data protection laws, will be helpful
This role is exsluive to Sharp & Carter Legal